Sunday, August 13, 2017

Harriet the Invincible


Every once in a while a book comes along that is perfect for you. This was my lucky weekend.

Ostensibly aimed at young readers, I, (emphatically not a young reader) absolutely devoured it.  The art supports and advances the narrative perfectly.  The story is a mix-up of the sleeping beauty trope and Harriet (the princess) is sassy and capable and just a little bit scary.

I adored this book!  This is the first in a series and I intend to go devour the rest as soon as I possibly can.

Wonderful art. Slightly sarcastic but good-natured humor.  Perfect characters.

There were so many laugh out loud moments. Here's one:

Just wonderful! Grade-A, top drawer awesomeness!

Title: Harriet the Invincible (Hamster Princess #1)

Author: 

No comments:

Post a Comment